Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Global Dental Brigades: Nicaragua

Hi everyone!

As some of you may know, I am currently in my first year at university as a biomedical sciences major. After graduating I plan on going on to dental school.
I stumbled upon this group during one of the club showcases during the first week of school known as the "Global Dental Brigades". This is the brigade's first year as its own separate group and we have had a relatively slow start trying to get everything in order.
We are all set to go to Nicaragua in May, but now all we need, of course, is the money!
If any of you can help, that'd would mean so much to me. If every one that watches me on Youtube, or follows me on Facebook donated just a dollar, I'd reach my goal in no time!
Donate Here
Thanks again!
--
Kallyn O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment